Cannon's solutions offer remote access and control of your door lock. Don't leave a key under the mat anymore, now you can give out unique codes to whoever needs access or simply unlock the door right from your Smartphone anytime.
Stay in charge
Alarm.com can send you immediate alerts via text or email to notify you when someone unlocks the door. You'll know who entered your home and when. Plus, using Alarm.com's home automation solutions, you can have the doors lock whenever the security system is armed or unlock when the system is disarmed.
Greater convenience and control
The integration of door locks with your Alarm.com security system lets you set up rules based on your security and control needs:
- Set your security system to disarm automatically if the main door is unlocked between 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm on weekdays.
- If you know when a guest or the contractor will be stopping by, set up unique door lock codes for them. You can have the security system
disarm only if those specific codes are used to unlock a door.
- For added peace of mind, lock one door and have that action trigger the rest of the door locks in your home to lock simultaneously.
* Note: Remote locking functionality varies by lock.
The end of key copies
Stop leaving the key under the doormat. Use Alarm.com's door lock security features to:
- Set up unique user codes.
- Know exactly who is accessing your property and when a visitor arrives and leaves.
- Avoid giving out keys to all the people who are authorized to enter your property, like your dog walker, neighbor or babysitter.
- Stop worrying about getting the keys back later.
- Stop turning back to make sure the doors are locked.